Skilled Volunteers & Expert Support
- Taproot Plus connects charities with skilled volunteers. Post your requirements and they will try and match you with an appropriately qualified volunteer.
- Pilotlight offer a range of different programmes including providing business experts to support frontline charities through mentoring and strategy support.
- There is a useful 40-minute webinar recording of the FSI Big Advice Day ‘Guide to Charity Reserves’.
- Sawyer Vincent have a dedicated page of free resources including Financial governance, Introduction to SORP, Gift Aid, and many more.
- The FSI have a Charity Advice Hub which provides guidance on a whole range of areas.
Employment Lawyers Association Network
Discussion and support through Zoom meetings and Slack group to allow for information sharing and joined-up response to emerging issues. Open
to any not-for-profit advice or campaigning organisation working on employment/workers’ rights in London.