- When you request additional information or register for events on The London Legal Support Trust (LLST) website we will ask you to provide basic contact information
- When you purchase tickets or merchandise from LLST, we will ask you to provide billing information
- LLST uses common Internet Technologies such as cookies.
- LLST use Salesforce Application Form Assembly to process the information you have provided on LLST forms
- For more information on how Form Assembly process any information you provide please click here
Use of Information
- LLST uses the information collected (such as basic contact information) to register you for and provide information on any LLST event you have signed up for on the LLST website
- LLST uses the information collected to provide you with additional information about events, news and partnerships
- LLST does not sell, rent or trade any information you provide
LLST may share information with other companies that work on LLST’s behalf
- LLST may share data with the Access to Justice Foundation for the purposes of joint fundraising through events such as the legal walks and schemes such as the dormant client account scheme
- LLST has security measures in place to protect any information you provide. For more information about LLST’s security measures please contact us.
- LLST donors may electronically submit data or information to LLST via the website and event registration forms (“Donor Data”)
- LLST may access Donor Data in order to provide services requested by the donor or as it may be required by law.
- Every marketing email from LLST includes instructions on how to opt-out of receiving further marketing emails from LLST
- You can manage how LLST contact you and what you want to hear about by completing our email preferences form
- You can manage the receipt of non-transactional communications from LLST by clicking on the preferences form link at the bottom of LLST’s marketing emails, by contacting LLST or by completing this form
How to Contact Us
London Legal Support Trust
c/o Hardwicke Building
0207 092 3972
Please get in touch for a copy of our Data Protection Policy.
You are entitled to ask us what information we hold about you. If you think it is wrong, please let us know so that we can put it right. If you have any concerns about the way we handle your data, please raise your complaint with our Chief Executive [email protected]. You can also raise concerns with the Information Commissioner https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.