The Chichester Legal Walk is a 10km sponsored walk to raise vital funds for the provision of free legal advice in and around Chichester and Havant. 100% of the funds raised go directly to Citizens Advice Arun & Chichester, and Citizens Advice Havant
You will be walking shoulder to shoulder with fellow members of the Chichester legal community. Law firms, barristers chambers, advice agencies, in house legal departments, and university law groups will walk in unison, before enjoying a refreshing drinks reception provided by LLST.
Demand for legal advice services has risen dramatically over the past year. The rising cost of living has heaped immense pressure on legal advice agencies who are struggling to cope with such unprecedented demand. We believe everybody should be able to receive legal advice when they need it most. By joining the Chichester Legal Walk, you can help to ensure the people of your community have fair access to justice, and the beneficiary agencies can keep the lights on and the doors open for the people who need them most.
The start and end venue TBC.
How We Can Help You:
- LLST will provide you with a personal fundraising page for your organisation and send you a link should you wish to personalise it in any way.
- Regular email updates will be sent, so you have all the information you need about the event.
- A poster pack sent to your address with fundraising tips and materials to help recruit fellow walkers.
- LLST will provide post-walk drinks to celebrate your fundraising.
- A dedicated and experienced fundraising member from LLST will lead on the event, who is available to contact at any time during the working week.
If you have any questions about the event, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our friendly events team! They are on hand to help with any of your questions via [email protected]