UPDATE: Due to the ongoing escalation of Coronavirus, the Royal Parks Half has been postponed to Sunday 11th April 2021. The official statement form the race organisers can be found here.
About the Royal Parks Half Marathon
The Royal Parks Half Marathon is one of the most scenic city runs in the world and a great way to see London’s world-famous landmarks. Voted the ‘best new event of the decade’ by Runner’s World, this undulating 13.1-mile route is popular among beginners and seasoned runners alike.
Starting in an autumnal Hyde Park, the route passes through four Royal Parks including Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens before concluding back in Hyde Park.
This ‘must do’ run sees 16,000 participants race for a wide array of worthy causes. If you would like to take on a half marathon for justice please enter our ballot below.
How the London Legal Support Trust will support you
- Fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips
- Dedicated contact at LLST, who will give you one to one support all the way
- Running T-shirt / vest with LLST logo to wear on race day
- Regular newsletters in the lead up to the event
- A member of the team will be there to greet you at the start line before cheering you on along the route
We only have 5 spaces available for this event, and a further 5 for the Royal Parks Half Marathon on the 10th October 2021.
When: New date Sunday 11 April 2021
Where: Hyde Park, London
Registration fee: £35
Minimum sponsorship: £350
If you would prefer to sign up for the Royal Parks Half Marathon on the 10th October 2021 please let us know on the sign up form below.