The Big Half Marathon returns to London on Sunday 22 August 2021 for another day of running and celebration. Now in its fourth year, The Big Half is a one day festival centred around the half marathon distance, which aims to be truly global and uniquely local in a celebration of the wonderful cultural diversity of the great city of London. This is an ethos that we, at the London Legal Support Trust, share and actively support in our work supporting access to justice.
How the London Legal Support Trust will support you
- Fundraising support, materials, ideas and tips
- Dedicated contact at LLST, who will give you one to one support all the way
- Running T-shirt / vest with LLST logo to wear on race day
- Regular newsletters in the lead up to the event
- A member of the team will be there to greet you at the start line before cheering you on along the route
We only have 4 places remaining for this event so enter our ballot today for your chance to race for justice in this fantastic event!
When: Sunday 22 August
Where: Starting by Tower Bridge, ending at Greenwich Park
Registration fee: £20
Minimum sponsorship: £300